Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The MasterCard Moment? Not Really...


MasterCard has a pretty good marketing thing going with their "Priceless" campaign, so much so that last weekend the following was going through my mind when a snapped this photo:


Kneepads for 2 volleyball playing daughters - $50
Court shoes for 2 volleyball playing daughters - $300
Gas and meals for 10 volleyball tournaments - $1,300
Two regional volleyball championship banners – PRICELESS!!

Yes those really are my two volleyball playing teenage daughters, yes their teams really did win both of these championship banners and yes I really am their super proud father (as my bio highlights). 

Unfortunately for MasterCard only their marketing efforts are what I use, not their card. 

One tournament left for each of the girls this fall, both of their teams are competing in the Provincial Finals. Wouldn't it be nice to have the same photo with Provincial Champions banners next month?


No comments:

Post a Comment